In order to respond to the maximum satisfaction of our related parties – the University, faculty staff, students, and communities-, we have implemented policies in various aspects as follows:
1. Management, Procurement, Allocation, and Distribution of academic information: We attempt to put in place management frameworks in which resources can be allocated and distributed according to the needs of our faculty staff and students to support them in teaching and learning, research, and academic services.
2. Space Development: We design our Center with a concern of our changing users by dividing and refurbishing interior spaces to maximize their learning experience, imagination, and inspiration. Such spaces include study rooms, activity grounds, and recreational corners.
3. National Standard Learning Center: We put forward sustainable management to become a center of the development of human resources and quality of life for the communities to which we serve. In addition to this, we increase more spaces to meet the requirements of Thailand MICE Venue Standard. Such standard encompasses maintaining environmental quality, Green Library Protocols, and the collaboration with National Education Organization, regional, state, and private agencies.
4. Geographical Indications and Local Wisdom Dissemination: We explore and accumulate knowledge prevalent to Phitsanulok Province and Sukothai Province – the areas to which we serve. We subsequently disseminate collected information so that the public be appreciated and aware of its significance and value.
5. Strengthening Librarianship and Information Science Professions: We establish network and collaboration with regional and national academic agencies to further knowledge in librarianship and information science careers, and to create learning societies in which library and information science personnel are both assistants and facilitators.
6. Human Resources and Productivity Development: To achieve our goals in an attempt to provide efficient services to our customers, we adopt SMARTS Model which encompasses attributes as follows: Specific – having clear and precise targets; Measurable – the performance being able to measure; Attainable – setting attainable goals and guidelines; Realistic/Relevant – stating realistic results based on available resources; Timely – specifying when the results can be accomplished; and Service-minded – focusing on what our customers require and trying to exceed their expectations.
We also give recognition to our staff by way of incentives to encourage them to produce better performance and productivity along with various performance enhancement programs.
7. Organizational Administration: We firmly uphold our internal management adhering to good governance concept which includes (1) effectiveness, (2) efficiency, (3) responsiveness, (4) accountability, (5) transparency, (6) participation, (7) decentralization, (8) rule of law, (9) equity, and (10) consensus-orientation.
1. To strive to develop the University as a learning society, and a center of local and international knowledge, to provide modern and systematic services, and to supply sufficient resources.
2. To support academic enhancement, research development, and academic service.
3. To establish and develop interior and exterior spaces to accommodate learning experience, imagination, and inspiration.
4. To become a model for the development of standardized learning center responding to the progress of Phitsanulok Province and Sukothai Province, and a center for human resources enhancement.
5. To serve as a learning center for geographical indicator and local wisdom in Phitsanulok Province and Sukothai Province.
6. To perform as a center for academic strength in librarianship and information sciences professions, and to increase academic collaboration among regional and national agencies.
7. To set an example as an organization upholding good governance concepts.
“A center of multiple wisdom and a leader in the production of national learning standards“
1. Commitment to the University:
Comply with the university development policies and the 20-year Rajabhat University strategies as being an excellent role model for departments within the university, and a service organization that excels in management and digital technologies.
2. Commitment to our students:
Serve as a center for learning source, and students’ activities to augment their inspiration and creativity.
3. Commitment to our faculty and staff: Support up-to-date and sufficient knowledge to meet the demand of teaching, research and academic services.
4. Commitment to the Academic Resource and Information Technology Center:
Adopt sustainable management concepts to internal environmental administration that fulfills national standards.
5. Commitment to communities/external organizations:
Build confidence for communities and external organizations. In addition, enhance the aforementioned units to become human resources development centers for people of all ages. Contribute to the growth, the betterment, and the preservation of local wisdom in Phitsanulok and Sukhothai Provinces.
6. Commitment to Academic Collaboration:
Create regional and national academic collaboration network in order to serve as a central hub for the advancement of librarianship and information science professions.
7. Commitment to our personnel:
Continuously support our staff’s capability enhancement using SMART Model. Simultaneously strengthen teamwork to fulfill the goals of our organization.